Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010
Place: Duquesne University, Duquesne Union Room 612
Cost: $15 members – $20 non-members – $10 unemployed Students: Free with valid ID
This year’s theme is “Spreading The Word – Networking & Communication”. New this year will be not only the location, but we are also inviting members of other organizations such as PAPEN, SEEKERS, and the students of Duquesne University.
Table topics being considered:
* Resume Reviews by Chuck Lanigan
* Stress Relief by Laurel Patterson
* Smart Reader Seminar by Roosevelt Dalton of the Pittsburgh Business Times
* Self Employment – A Viable Alternative by Marty Stahl of Working Order
* Two more speakers are tenetively scheduled, but their response has been delayed due to the weather.
A PDF of the e-mail invitation is available for download here: roundtable.pdf.
RSVP now with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service. To RSVP and pay at the door e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.